

It appears as though we have experienced yet another "growing up" moment at our house! Kaleia's preschool had a Father-Daughter Dance on Saturday night. Kaleia insisted on wearing her "wedding dress" (the dress she wore for my sister Erika's wedding), however, I talked her into adding the rose, so it wasn't quite so white (thankfully, she liked the idea). I did her hair and let her wear a little make-up so she felt quite grown up. She was so cute too! Earlier in the day she was practicing her dancing with her daddy and correcting his hand placement, etc. Too funny! Anyway, Kaleia had quite a bit of fun at the dance, but she wasn't interested in dancing with her daddy there. Poor Young! He asked her if she wanted to dance several times, but she always had other ideas of what to do. She was quite the chatterbox when they got home though and told me all about her girlfriends that were there, what color their dresses were, and the dances they did (her favorite was the "Under the sea" dance that I think is one of their preschool music songs that has motions and such). So, in the end, it sounds like she had a great time and has a wonderful memory of her first dance with her daddy.

This is what the dance looked like in case you were wondering. :)
3 comments:
Ahh, what a cutie pie! ...Kaleia that is. ;) Actually, Young looked good too. I think our husbands have the same tie (3 day suit broker?).
Hey, when are you coming back to B-study? I miss seeing you. Hope you are getting better...
oh so fun! What things I have to look forward too! One day Kaleia will want to dance with her Daddy :o)
I LOVE it!
Who knew Young would become a dad witha little girl to steal his heart.
God is good!
Post a Comment