12.06.2008

A Disney Christmas Day





We had the opportunity to head down to Disneyland as a family this past week and spend some time with some dear friends visiting from AZ. It's always fun to celebrate the holiday season in a place that is so festive! Disneyland never disappoints with all the lights and fun decorations. I couldn't resist putting up a couple of pic's of the kids on their favorite ride, Teacups. They love that ride and would go on it again and again if we let them (which we do sometimes if the line is short!). They have so much fun on it. Needless to say, we had a great time not just enjoying the holiday atmosphere, but also spending time with our friends.

1 comment:

M or J said...

Wow! Brodie is such a big boy now! He's a full on kid, not a baby anymore. I haven't seen him in so long so I always picture him in my head the way he was at last year's COC Christmas party. :)