The other day we were in the car and Kaleia was singing (something that occurs often) while Young and I were talking. I tend to tune in occasionally to listen to what she is singing. Her songs are often strung together (a part of the ABC song blended with Old MacDonald, etc.) and sometimes words are mumbled as she isn't completely sure of what they are, but this day she just made up her own lyrics or perhaps this is how she "heard" the song. Her version went as follows...
The Farmer in the jail,
the Farmer in the jail,
Hi Ho the mistletoe,
the Farmer in the jail.
I hope you are laughing as hard as we were that day when we heard it!
2 comments:
ha ha ha!!! So funny!!! I can't wait to hear Alicia sing her version of the songs I sing to her :o)
Post a Comment