11.27.2007

Brodie's 1st haircut

Before the cut with my "surfer dude" look
Finally getting used to having this woman touch my head!
The end result!

So if I had posted this a week and a half ago when I first got back from having his haircut as I had planned, you probably would be reading something a bit more frantic sounding! I think I was in shock right after it happened. I wasn't sure what I wanted it to look like when it was done and I don't know the first thing about cutting little boys' hair, so I really didn't know what to expect, but I didn't expect it to change that much! I guess I had the typical response that people have to change...especially someone who is sentimental and doesn't ever like things to change, but wants them to always stay the way they are in my memory. (I think that is why God gave me children! Ha ha!) Anyway, the shock has worn off a bit now and I know that Brodie is still my little man despite a change in his hair style. And I know too that it will grow and we can always try something different in the future. :) All that aside, we thought you'd like to see pic's of our "little boy" and his new look.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww he looks so cute and just like a little man!! they did a really great job! wow, i can't imagine cael having his first hair cut. they grow so quickly!

M or J said...

Oh my goodness, I love the wet, combed to the side look--all he needs now is a Brodie-sized tuxedo with a little red bow! He looks adorable!!