11.03.2007

Parent Dedication













Although we are a little late on this (we had tried and failed to get in on the last two), last Sunday night we were able to take part in the parent dedication at church. We were thankful to share the time with our families and look forward to instilling in Brodie the truths of Scripture. We realize that his salvation is entirely in the hands of our great God, but know that we are called to be faithful to teach him about God and His Word and to live out godly lives in front of him. Our prayer is that he too will one day know God as his personal Savior.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hooray!!!!! I am so glad you decided to blog :). I love the Halloween and pumpkin patch pictures. I also love the pumpkin carving idea with the crayon.

Unknown said...

welcome to bloggerland!! so excited that we can keep up with you guys now!!